Monday, February 11, 2013

Japan Hates The Sea

I found this completely by coincidence. What the fuck, Japan? why u hate ocean?



The next time I hear some whining little faggot try to defend cultural stupidity like this, I am going to clap them a good one in the jaw. Animal cruelty is animal cruelty, and it's one of those things I am thoroughly becoming more and more sick of as time goes on. I have never inherently been against the idea of eating animals for food, but a humane death should be a bare minimum, always.

This is the kind of shit that propels me into activism of some kind, more and more. There is something really bothersome about four people laughing as they hold a live creature onto an open flame. I don't know of too many other animals who kill for fun like this. Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment